May 24, 2015

New Camo Style Splash Pattern G-Shock Series

Recently, I found that Casio G-Shock has released their new product of cool watches that I always want to collect. Every product from Casio is claimed to be the best toughest watches with very high quality and durability, completed with outstanding features to make give the users anything needed from a watch. Every model that is released by Casio G-Shock is designed for special purposes in order to support the users for any circumstances. I always love the product since there are many things that I can get instead of telling me the time which is the main function of a watch.



The new product released by Casio G-shock is New Splash Pattern G-Shock Series that look very attractive. I haven’t bought the series but have the intention to buy all one of them. after looking at the store where I used to buy my G-Shock watches, I cannot find this new series. They said that is it is only available in Japan (?) which means that I have to buy it from the amazon store. From my preview, I find that this will be very good watches that will complete my watches collection.

Casio G-SHOCK GA-110SL-4AJF

This new model is based on the popular big-case GA-110, that is especially designed for me who want to look stylish on the street. With its red color (GA-110SL-4AJF), this will represent the brave and the toughness of the user just like the watch itself.


Featured with impact resistant structures, this will become a very good option for durability. With its strong construction made from Resin, this watch is resistant to scratch adding its toughness. This will be very perfect watch for me when I do outdoor activity.



For those who love skate boarding, this will add the cool look since this is designed with wall design motif that will be perfect with the surrounding. Another great thing about this watch is that it's design is completed with flip LCD section that improve it's look. Briefly, I love every features from this watch and this will give me what I need from a watch that I want.

G-SHOCK GA-110SL-3AJF

This new model is based on the popular big-case GA-110. Cases and bands are decorated with a concrete and canvas pattern that appears cracked and worn, which highlights the tough G-SHOCK image. Special printing technology is used to create a look of roughness and other effects that have been difficult to achieve until now.



The GA-110SL-3AJF come with cool color that make it more interesting. As other models of this series, this watch is designed to meet toughness and strength as this is designed for street users. This features water resistant that will make the watch works under the rain or when I take a bath. This is very good features as I often forget taking off my watch when I take a bath.



This watch is also completed with 48 cities of the world time with 29 time zones making it automatically set when I go abroad in the different time zone. This is very good features that will give me easiness in setting the watch that this model of watch can tell the time accurately anywhere I am. Also, this watch is completed with the alarm and other features making this watch is just perfect for me.

Casio G-shock GA-110SL-8AJF 

This new model is based on the popular big-case GA-110. Cases and bands are decorated with a concrete and canvas pattern that appears cracked and worn, which highlights the tough G-SHOCK image. Special printing technology is used to create a look of roughness and other effects that have been difficult to achieve until now.



This watch comes with a very attractive color that can fulfill the need of style update. This is designed with the street culture expression with motif of the street life making it perfect for outdoor. But this can also be worn for vacation to enhance my look.


I love every detail of the design of this watch that I think the design is the best among other models of New Splash Pattern G-Shock Series. This watch is guaranteed to be durable seen from its constructions and material. Its band material is resin and this is featured with magnetic resistance as well. Its battery also can stand up to tow wo years meaning that this needs a long to replace the battery that this can save my money.

Casio G-Shock DW-5600SL-7JF and Casio G-Shock DW-5600SL-1JF 

This new model is based on the popular thin-case DW-5600. These are the last two models of New Splash Pattern G-Shock Series that can be my alternatives when I want to wear watch for outside activities.

G-Shock DW-5600SL-1JF

G-Shock DW-5600SL-7JF
The first model comes with slash-pattern white and the second model is slash-pattern black. If the previous three models come with analogue watches, these two models come with digital watch appearance. For me, these models have special look the they will be match for some circumstances not only for outdoor activities. But still, since they are designed for outdoor, these watches are perfect when I’m outdoor.




Constructed with though material and featured with many things to make them perfect watches. These watches can tell the the exact time whenever I am since they are featured with world time for different time zones. They are also water and scratch resistant making them durable watches that will accompany me whenever I go.

Finally, those are all five models of New Splash Pattern G-Shock Series, and all of the watches are great with incredible features that I love each of them. They will be perfect for completing my look when I do outdoor activities. I get all I need from the watches, the toughness and the look.




Like any other blog which occasionally use some image in some of the post, if you find any image or text which are copyrighted to you are being used here without your permission and that you disapprove of its usage here, please contact me for removal.