May 18, 2015

What To Consider When Choosing Camo Watches

I always find confusion when I'm about to buy a toughest watch for me since there are always many options that I can look at. After looking some models that I might want, I always end up with confusion and I don't get the watch what I want in the end. This is very annoying because I have spent my time but I don't get the watch that I want to buy.

Now, I will buy one of the best camouflage watches that available in the market so that I need to find the ways to make it easier. Making some considerations before buying would be very good idea to avoid confusion that I always face.

G-SHOCK Limited model GD-X6900CM-5JR 
I have made some considerations before shopping one of camo watches that are claimed by their manufacturer to be the best product in this series. Such considerations will be very useful for me myself since this can become certain guidance for my selection process before deciding to buy it.

Some important things that I take into consideration would be mentioned in the following description. This can also be your guidance when you are looking for watch and want one that available in the market.


Make some comparisons 

I will definitely have various options of best camo watches that I can choose. Looking at the features of each watch will be very helpful for me to make some comparisons among them. Comparing one watch and another will give me the easiness in deciding which one is better than other options.

The features which can be compared such as its resistance to scratch on its surface, its resistance to water, its strap material, its durability and many other. The main thing is comparing camo watches is looking at what it offers and match it with the things that I want from the watch.

I have several options from many available options to compare before deciding one that will be the best camo watch for me.

Casio G-Shock GD-120CM Series

The first product would be Casio G-Shock GD-120CM-5 that gives me many things besides its gorgeous camo look. This is one of the best camo watches that offer shock resistant that will guarantee its durability.



This also will allow me to know the exact time in different time zone since it can show the world time. Its battery supports for 7 years of usage meaning that I will save my money for battery of my watches.

Another great thing about this watch is that its water resistant capability that reaches up to 660 feet which allows me to so scuba diving or other water activities. This will be very good option I think looking at features it offers.

G-Shock GA-100CM

Another option that I have for camo watch is G-Shock GA-100CM-5A Camouflage Series Stylish Watch. This is another Casio G-Shock watch that comes with great things to offer. With perfect camouflage look, this will enhance my look I think.

G-Shock GA-100CM-5A Camouflage Series

The best thing about this camo watch is its magnetic resistant. This means that the watch will be very durable. As other G-Shock watch, this is also water resistant making me not afraid although I walk under the rain.

Also, this watch is completed with Auto LED Light with Afterglow allowing me use it in the dark. Surely, this will be very confusing choosing one of those options.

Look at the brand 

The first thing I do before buying a watch with any style like camo watch, I always look at the brand of the watch itself. This is another important consideration when it comes to buy a watch. Different brand must have different characteristics to offer.

They also come with different range of price giving me wide options. Certain watch brand can determine the features offered by the watch itself allowing me to make the selection easier. In this case,

Casio G-Shock might be a brand that comes with the best camo watches that available in the market. However, although I always think that Casio with its G-Shock series always comes with the best watches, it does not mean that I do not look at another brand.

I also have several watches from different brand although Casio will always be my favorite. And when it comes to camo watch, looking at Timex Expedition Global Shock Watch can become another consideration.

Timex Expedition with camouflage design

This watch is featured with Protective acrylic crystal dial window making it perfect for enhancing daily style. As its name, this watch will be very good for expedition purposes with its features like digital compass and buckle closure. This absolutely will make my selection harder before buying decision.

Think about the price.

For me, price does matter when buying anything for my needs. Buying a watch with a very expensive price is OK for me as long as the features it brings worth with the price that I pay. That is why it is very important to look at the features of the watch before buying it. From my experience, the price brings the quality of the watch, the more of expensive the price is, the better quality is.

From those options that I have mentioned before, my first option still goes to Casio Men's GD-120CM-5CR G-Shock. Looking at its features comparison, this watch has most of features that other products offer.

Manufactured by my favorite brand, a G-Shock watch from Casio will become a very good buying that I make for one of the best camo watches that available in the market. And looking at its price, I think it is very reasonable with the things that I will get from the watch. Surely, this will become a very good option that I can decide.

Finally, I have made my decision on buying one of the best camo watches from G-Shock series by making those mentioned considerations. Those are very helpful for me and that it might be very helpful for everybody. You can use those considerations if you are about to buy a camo watch for you or for the one you love by following how I shop for a watch.


Like any other blog which occasionally use some image in some of the post, if you find any image or text which are copyrighted to you are being used here without your permission and that you disapprove of its usage here, please contact me for removal.