The company has lots of sub-brands or departments, and they consider the "Timex Expedition" line to be its own mini entity. This watch is the result of some interesting development, and is one of the most appealing male watch designs
Personally, I love Timex watch, especially Ironman models. Having said that, I come up with great reviews about Timex Expedition WS4 from Blogtoread.
Here are some quick stats taken from watchreport.com :
- Widescreen shape - unlike the Casio Pathfinder or Suunto Core, this one is shaped to add display via width. The wide screen enables the display of more information, as you'll see below.
- Waterproof to 50m (165ft)
- Temperature rated from -10 to 50C (14 to 122F)
- Composite case, stainless steel bezel.
- Available in six color combinations; our review unit was the militaristic green and matte black.
- Also available with a fabric strap.
- Sophisticated alarm - daily, weekly, weekend-only, and five minute backup alarm.
- 100-hour countdown timer.
- 100-hour stopwatch, customizable to show lap or split times in large digits.
- Compass with 'virtual needle' that always points north.
- Indiglo night light
- Graphical display of altitude and barometric pressure.
- Weather forecast based on recent barometric trend.
- A screen inspired by the Land Rover!.
Timex Expedition WS4 has a retail price about $150-$170, and it should be available in all Timex outlets or here at amazon.com